Hyundai Personal Contract Plan (PCP) Explained
Hyundai Ireland and Michael Barrable Motors offers an all-new affordable way to purchase your new Hyundai Car. Getting a new car can be a big decision and for a lot of people could be the second biggest purchase they will make in their lifetime. Hyundai’s Personal Contract Plan (PCP) makes that decision a lot easier. We will offer you a payment plan that suits you best. Our new Hyundai cars are safer, more efficient and have lower fuel costs. Did you know that buying a new car on finance can be cheaper than maintaining your old vehicle?
If you would like to find out more about Michael Barrable’s Hyundai Personal Contract Plan, Click here.
WHAT IS HYUNDAI PCP?
PCP for most can be confusing and not everybody is aware of the different options or the structure of the contract plan. Here at Michael Barrable motors, we want to make it as easy and affordable for you to purchase your next car. Hyundai PCP is one of the most flexible finance plans available on the market. When you have picked your next Hyundai we then agree with you a Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) of the vehicle. This is the price Hyundai will have calculated on its value at the end of your contract. You can then offset this value against the initial purchase price of your new vehicle.
HOW DOES HYUNDAI PCP WORK? - PCP Made Simple
- In just a few simple steps, you can be on your way to driving any new Hyundai.
- Choose one of our models
- Choose how much of a deposit you want to put down, anywhere between 7%-35% of the total value.
- Choose the payment term that suits you best, whether it’s 24 months, 27 months, 36 months or 39 months
- Next, we guarantee a future value of your new car at the end of your contract term and subtract it from the purchase price.
- Finally, you agree your monthly payments over your contract term to cover the balance between the Guaranteed Future Value and the purchase price.
Have A Query? Get In Touch Below: